Directions & Parking
To provide you with exemplary customer service, Orlando Shakespeare Theater sends emails prior to your ticketed event that provide parking alerts, tips, and helpful links to make the most of your visit.
There are a variety of parking options for your visit to the Orlando Shakespeare Theater. During heavy event days in Loch Haven Park, parking may be a challenge. Don’t forget to view our calendar of Loch Haven Park events to make note of days when parking might be more difficult.
- A limited number of free public parking spaces are available in the parking lot at the Rollins Street entrance (in front of the Lowndes Shakespeare Center).
- Alternate parking may be found in the parking lot near the Princeton Street entrance
- You may also find excellent parking options along Mills Avenue (Rt. 17/92).
- There are also various paid parking garages within 5 minutes walking distance. Rates vary.
NOTE: We are located at 812 E. Rollins St., Orlando, FL 32803. Although we are proud partners with the University of Central Florida, the John and Rita Lowndes Shakespeare Center is not located on the UCF campus. Our Theater is located just north of Downtown Orlando in the Loch Haven Cultural Park.
- From I-4, take the Princeton Street Exit (Exit 85).
- Head East on Princeton Street towards North Orange Avenue.
- At the corner of Princeton and Mills (US Highway 17 / 92) turn Left.
- Go one block to East Rollins Street (Lake Shore Drive) and turn Left.
- The entrance to the free parking area is at the first driveway on the Left.
From University of Central Florida (UCF)
- Take University to 436 (Semoran Blvd).
- Take right onto 436.
- Turn left onto Aloma.
- Aloma will turn into Fairbanks.
- Bear left onto Orange Avenue.
- Turn left onto Mills Avenue (17-92).
- Turn right onto Rollins Street and make the first left into Orlando Shakes’ parking lot.
- Take Alafaya (434) South to Colonial (50).
- Turn right onto Colonial.
- Turn right onto Mills Avenue (17-92).
- Turn right onto Rollins Street and make the first left into our parking lot.
I-4 Ultimate Improvement Project
- Construction on I-4 may affect travel to the Lowndes Shakespeare Center.
- Click here for information on lane or ramp closures to alternate routes to construction updates.
- Click here to view real-time traffic information for Orlando.
- The SunRail Station Florida Hospital Stop is located at 500 East Rollins Street, a short walk from to and from Orlando Shakes.
- The SunRail does not operate on weekends or some federal holidays, including Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- For week-day performances, please click the link below for the complete train schedule:
Taxis provided by Mears Transportation are available by calling 407-422-2222.